Belfast campus, York Street, University of Ulster
The Academy Restaurant reopens for the Spring semester
Monday 11th February - Friday 3rd May
Lunch: Monday to Friday from 12.30pm
Dinner: Tuesday and Thursday evenings from 7.00pm
Tuesday evening offers you a Gourmet Experience as developed by our Culinary Arts degree students while Hospitality/ Hotel & Tourism students provide a Culinary Journey on Thursday evenings
To make a reservation email email@example.com
The Academy Restaurant provides services on the Belfast campus to meet all university staff needs throughout the academic year.
- Do you require a meeting room with morning coffee and lunch provided?
- Are you having a business meeting/ staff development/ away day and require lunch?
- Do you require a drinks reception prior to dinner (Tuesday and Thursday evenings)?
- Is a set menu/a la carte/fork buffet/finger buffet/morning coffee with Danish/your requirement?
- Or maybe a sweet from the a la carte menu with a coffee served in the bar over lunch time?
- Are you having a function/birthday/anniversary and require the restaurant to be private?
- Or do you just want a great meal, reasonably priced served in relaxing surroundings with wonderful vista onto St Anne’s cathedral, prepared and served by our students?
Contact Martin and his team on 028953 (67332) for any of the above or for your own special requirement.
Click here for Michael Deane slideshow.
Sample Lunch - Click Here
Function Price List - Click Here
Academy Booking Form - Click Here
Culinary Journey Evenings - Click Here
Gourmet Experience Evenings - Click Here
Gourmet Experience Menu - Click Here
Valentines Menu- Click Here