Welcome to the Ulster Business School
Management Development Programmes
Business Matters Newsletter
Accreditation of Prior Learning (APL)
Transfer arrangements for 2013/14 entry
Information for International Students (General)
RIG and Ulster Business School
The Ulster Business School - Who we are:
- The leading provider, for over forty years, of university accredited management education and training programmes in Northern Ireland.
- 85% of staff submitted to the 2008 RAE are “internationally” recognised in terms of the “originality, significance and rigour” of their work.
- 35% of RAE submission is, at minimum, “internationally excellent”.
- Rated 'excellent' in teaching and learning on an objective and externally assessed basis.
- Engaged with businesses through student work placement, teaching, research, Knowledge Transfer Partnerships (KTPs) and Fusion projects.
- A Business School in partnership with many of the professional bodies in management education.
- A member of the UK's Association of Business Schools (ABS) and of the European Foundation for Management Development (EFMD).
- A faculty of the University, providing a comprehensive range of undergraduate, postgraduate and post-experience courses, on a full-time and part-time basis.
The University of Ulster is delighted to welcome QA Business School as a partner in a collaborative venture with the Ulster Business School (UBS). The UBS is one of Ulster's largest faculties and the partnership with QA Business School will mean that a range of UBS courses is being delivered at the following Birmingham and London branch campus locations:
5-7 Hill Street
|St James House|
10 Rosebery Avenue
Accounting with Finance
|MSc (Masters) Degrees|
|MSc (Masters) DegreesPathway Courses|
Graduate Certificate (Pre-Masters International Business)
International Foundation Programme in Business
English Language Courses
For QA enquiries please contact:
Website - UK Students: www.qabs.ulster.ac.uk
Website - International Students: www.qabsinternational.ulster.ac.uk
London: +44 (0)20 7656 8420
Birmingham: +44 (0) 121 616 7450
We also have a dedicated office based in China
London and Birmingham Campus China office:
Rm 1207 Bld C, Vantone Centre,
No. Jia 6 Chaoyangmen Wai Street,
Chaoyang District, Beijing 100020,